At least two members
Working product/service, traction and sales
Have not raised funding above 1,500,000 USD
Legally registered / operating in an Arab country
Should be in Tech or Digital industry
Selection of semifinalists
- Applications are accepted on our website in English, French, and Arabic.
- Each application is graded remotely by at least 2 different judges from technology, investment, acceleration, and tech savvy backgrounds.
- Up to 50 semifinalist teams from different tracks are selected for the second round. These teams will have scored the highest average score on their application forms. MITEF Pan Arab reserves the right to modify the number of selected teams.
- The selected semi-finalist teams are required to attend virtually the boot camp, final round judging process, the final award ceremony and conference.
- The semi-finalist teams are required to pitch virtually and in private in front of a final round jury panel, where they will have 3 minutes to present/pitch, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A.
- The oral presentations should be delivered in English.
- After the oral presentations, the jury will deliberate and select the two winners of the Startups Track.